Wednesday, September 2, 2009

These are the days I live for

Last night I got to go to the game with the truest Dodger fan I know-my baby brother. Win for big Blue! Great plays! Home run! Good crowd! Garlic fries and family! What more could you ask for!

( I apologize in advance..there are no pictures. I was having way too much fun and left my camera in the house. Sorry.)

Today we went to Grandpa's house. The girls and I got there around 3. Grandpa treated us to fish taco Wednesday at this hole in the wall Mexican restaurant he found. I know....don't ask. We dropped by Jake's work to say hey and feed him. Uncle Jesse was waiting for us when we got back. They swam while I picked another beautiful crop of tomatoes and peppers from the garden. Grandpa was so excited to show me all of the plants. Then Mom, Sarina, Avi, Jake, Uncle George, Michael and Mandy showed up and we had a party! Well, not exactly, but we all swam and had fun 'til it was dark. We put Jesse's surf board in the pool and took turns trying to get up on it.

At the end of the night while I was carrying Bella into the house, I could hear her singing softly. It was her own made up song about the events of the day. It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever heard. These are the days I live for.

No comments:

Post a Comment